The Made-In-Nigeria Festival is an outstanding stage offering remarkable networking opportunities and possibilities of showcasing the best products, services and cutting edge innovation from both global and Nigerian brands.
- Over 500,000 visitors estimated to attend this year’s exhibition. Participants would be drawn from across the 36 states of Nigeria as well as representation from 16 countries
- Guests include Guests include captains of Nigeria’s foremost brands and businesses, 18 Governors & their representatives, 9 Ministers and 6 Ministerial representatives, 11 Trade Delegations & Missions, Procurement oﬃcers, brand and business managers and key decision makers.
- 12% of the booths and exhibition areas has already been taken up by trade missions and international.
- Over 600 exhibitors comprising of both global brands and Nigeria’s biggest brands and business make up this world class exposition of the finest products and services made-in-Nigeria as well as those made for the Nigerian market.
- Exhibitors get to choose from a variety of booth options and formats to fit every kind of business and pocket during these harsh economic times.
- Exposition covers over 22 sectors including key thematic areas such as Power & Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Technology, Sports and Entertainment as well as other numerous areas including food and beverage, auto industry, healthcare, fashion and beauty, telecommunications, furniture, banking and finance amongst others.
Every exhibition package includes:
- Discounted summit rates
- Invitations to select social events
- Free Marketing and PR Kit to give you the most out of your Main Festival Exhibition experience.
- Facilities and utilities included in rates’
- Online profiling with company logo
- Listing in Final Programme and Exhibitor Directory
- Power supply and lighting.